Do you have little space and want to start automating?
We offer you an hourly production of 1.500 to 2.800 pieces!
Maximum output and small size
- Stainless steel construction
- Designed to speed up production
- Cutting with stainless steel rotary rollers
- Variable cutting size by changing only the rollers
- Cutting precision due to high quality rollers
- Regularity of croissant weight
- Designed to reproduce manual labor
- Adjustable number of coils
- Adjustment of curling pressure
Ease of use:
The machine cycle allows the operator to take simple action
Possibility of placement in small laboratories
Respect for the structure of the dough:
The finished product results as hand-rolled.
WATCH IT IN ACTION
Would you like to request a free trial?
Contact us! We will be happy to schedule our meeting for a free test and advise you on the best solution for your needs.
CONTACT US NOW!
- In-feed belt
- Cutting station
- Curling machine
- Support trolley with wheels
|Croissant weight:||10 to 150 g|
|Production:||1,400 to 2,800 pcs/h*|
*depends on format
- Stainless steel structure
- Food grade sanitizable polyurethane conveyor belts
- All parts in contact with the product are made of food grade materials
|Total dimensions:||1496 x 1548 x (h) 1006 mm|
|Useful cutting width:||440 mm|